$59.95 for 52 issues
With one subscription you get all three of the following!
- The Public Record newspaper printed edition mailed to you
- The Public Record newspaper electronic edition sent to you via email in PDF every Tuesday morning
- Access to The Public Record’s online Desert Public Records section
The Public Record Newspaper
We Have Great News For You!
The Public Record is the desert's business and public affairs newspaper, focused exclusively on the Coachella Valley in eastern Riverside County. Each week we bring our readers the most important news and issues of business, government, and the community.
Many of the Coachella Valley's business, legal, and governmental leaders - the region's most influential year-round residents - rely on the information in The Public Record. Unlike most local publications, we are not a tourist publication. Our readers live here - they run our cities, law firms, civic organizations, and successful local businesses. They expect and deserve a publication that understands the complexity of the real issues and is dedicated to excellence in journalism. If you do too, join us!
What You'll Find Inside...
- Cover Stories on Major Issues, News and Trends
- Growth & Development News
- Business News
- Updates on key issues and decisions by the desert cities, Riverside County and the State
- CV People - The latest on the region's movers & shakers
- Guest Commentary - Special in-depth columns on the issues that matter
- Business Features - Stories about some of the top local companies and their leaders
- Business Calendar
- Government Meetings Calendar
Desert Public Records Online Public Information
Our online public record information section now features detailed weekly Coachella Valley foreclosure information, including detailed, pre-sorted notices of default (NOD) and notices of trustee sales (NTS).
We do all the work! Each week we provide the latest data for each of the Coachella Valley cities culled from the very latest Riverside County records and make it available to you.
$59.95 for 52 issues